Optimize your existing business apps in the cloud with Cloud Service from Techie Gurus
Cloud Service from Techie Gurus is a fully customizable Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud platform designed for SMBs and IT professionals who want to move existing legacy, custom and mission-critical applications to the cloud.
Combined with ultra-fast deployment capabilities and a rich set of self-service management tools, Cloud Service has the power to dramatically transform your IT environment and drive efficiencies throughout your organization.
Is migrating your mission-critical business applications holding you back from cloud?
Cloud Service makes it simple to move your existing legacy, custom and mission critical applications to the cloud. Our industry-leading SLA, lets you do it with confidence.
- Custom configure your virtual servers
- Leverage one-click deployable OS and software templates
- Install your own OS and start using your favorite applications immediately
- Upload your own VMware based image
- Dedicate and guarantee compute resources
- Scale compute resources on-demand at standard compute rates
- Build, order and start using your virtual server in under 10 minutes
- Guarantee uptime with our industry leading SLA with credit commitment
High availability and security for your data and virtual servers
Cloud Service delivers high availability and multiple tiers of security for your data and virtual servers. Here’s how:
- VMware virtualization technology, HA and DRS clustering, and active-active data center configurations
- Persistent backup and storage
- SOC 2 Certified TYPE ll compliant and US DOC Safe Harbor Certified data center facility
- Isolated tenant networks, site-to-site VPN (SSL or IPSEC), site-to-site MPLS, and integrated firewall
- Option for virtual LAN and WAN extensions to support hybrid cloud environments
Flexibility and control. You pilot your cloud.
Choose the consumption plan that is right for you: pay-as-you-go or monthly.
Make cloud a journey. Start by identifying your lead use cases.
Cloud Service is ideal for a number of business use cases. Start your cloud initiative by identifying your use case candidates for cloud. Here are some to consider:
- End of life server replacement
- Mission-critical applications running on low-grade hardware
- Legacy applications that are incompatible with new hardware
- Servers operating at less than 50% of capacity during normal traffic times
- Mission-critical business application hosting
- Database and hardware-intensive applications
- Telephony, Video and UC
- Seasonal or unpredictable workloads
- Test and development environments
- Off-site cloud backup
Cloud Service features and benefits summary
|Cloud Service features||Cloud Service benefits|
Cloud benefits by sector
Cloud Service is being adopted across all business sectors. The following outlines some of the lead cloud benefits for the key sectors we service: